Pokémon GO Plus
The Pokémon GO Plus is a small device that you can buy. It enables Pokémon GO players to enjoy the game even when they’re not looking at their smartphone. The device connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth and notifies the player about events in the game — such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby — using an LED and vibration. In addition, players can catch Pokémon or perform other simple actions by pressing the button on the device. Pokémon GO Plus is being developed and manufactured by Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- will vibrate and blink when you're within reach of a Pokéstop. By pressing the button, you can automatically collect items from this stop.
- will blink when you're within reach of a Pokémon. By pressing the button, you can automatically throw a Pokéball at it. The light will flash green or red, depending on whether you caught it or not.
- will track distance on Eggs and Buddies
- works even with locked screen or tabbed out of the app
- saves a lot of battery
- you can leave the phone in your pocket all the time
- blue: a Pokéstop is nearby
- green: a known Pokémon is nearby
- yellow: an unknown Pokémon is nearby
- white: Pokémon catch in progress
- red: Pokémon catch failed
- rainbow: Pokémon successfully caught