Pages missing / that need work
- Evolving / Evolution
- Combat Points
- Achievements / Medals
- How to / Guides
- catch Pokémon
- Type pages
- Pokémon pages: Attacks
- Pokémon pages: Stats
- Pokémon pages: In other languages
- Pokémon pages: Images
- Pokémon pages: Trivia
- List of Moves
Resolved / Information
Feel free to discuss anything about the site here. Please do sign with your name, so people know to respond to you
(Hit 'Add topic' in the top right to add a new topic)
Moves on Pokémon pages
- We are working on the moves now. Check the List of Moves, the first few here have already been updated with new information. They have a template now and a seperate page. On the page, all the pokémon with this move are listed. The template one will be used to easily change stuff when it's updated.
- There is no need to change the moves on pokémon pages, we know these are outdated. Please help to work with the moves list first. Once it'S complete, we can easily add the moves to the pokemon pages. See Bulbasaur for a reference, that one is up to date as it is intented to become for all the pokemon. If you want to help here, that would be very helpful.--Rhonya (talk) 14:01, 8 August 2016 (CEST)
- Possibly add Energy Per Second on these pages? It is the same conversion that is being done for DPS so we can compare the amount of energy you get per cooldown. I added it to the move templates for each. As for the Special Attacks, we should add the chance of a critical hit. --Pokedaddy (talk) 19:21, 8 August 2016 (CEST)
Hey everyone, Are there any plans yet to add other languages to the wiki? I am quite familiar with english, but sometimes I struggle with writing own text, so I would prefer writing stuff in german (or even already translating the existing pages to german) and - if I added text in german that isn't on the english pages - translate it afterwards, as it gets way easier to phrase more complicated texts this way for me.
- Hi! I am in the same situation. I really would like to transate this wiki in italian. Thanks. --Paolo177 (talk) 14:19, 16 July 2016 (CEST)
How can we edit the evolutions? I noticed that the evolution chains are only called on the Pokémon sites by Template:Pokémonname (Evolution).
I would like to edit those because of two reasons:
- 1. For some Evolutions the Candy cost is wrong (e.g. 15 instead of 12 for Caterpie) or set to 00.
- 2. I would like to add the factors by which the CP increases. I gathered some data about a few evolutions for which I got that one pretty well figured out I think.
NOTE: If you have time, could you guys please leave some info om my Talkpage or somewhere about the CP of your Pokémon before and after evolution? My friends and basically everyone i know is already helping me collecting data, but as I just started not long ago, it's quite slow, so any help is welcome. Additionally we all live very close to each other here and so mostly catch the same Pokémon, that means, some information out of other countries would be extremely helpful.
- For changing a pokémons evolutions, you need to change the page Template:Pokemonname (Pokémon)